WHY WE LIKE (AND USE) THIS PRODUCT
We like these SandBells because they provide an aspect of grip strength that you just can't get with a dumbbell. As the manufacturer puts it, These SandBells combine "the best features of dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, slam balls and sand bag training into one powerful weight training tool."
Its a very versatile training tool, especially for young athletes. Its great for building strength and power through explosive movements like slams, tosses and throws. And the instability of the moving sand inside each SandBell is great for developing core strength and stability. If your sport requires a strong grip, for things like holding a bat or racket, catching a ball, or tying up with another wrestler, then you need to train with a SandBell.
Flexible (and durable) enough to be used for both indoor and outdoor training, this product is great for team training sessions and practices. They're easy to stack and store. And their soft fabric provides and added safety, which is a bonus when working with younger athletes.
Weight Options: 2 lbs., 4 lbs., 6 lbs., 8 lbs., 10 lbs., 12 lbs., 15 lbs.
Material: Neoprene (shell)
Sold As: Individual Unit
- Available filled and unfilled
- Extremely durable, can be used indoors or outdoors
- Patented, high quality design and sand filling allow for weight to expand and for the force to dissipate over the surface of the bag
- Safe and effective for all ages
- Care & Maintenance:
- We do not recommend using a SandBell on hard, abrasive surfaces like concrete or asphalt
- Wipe down and clean your SandBell using a damp cloth
- Do not use abrasive chemicals like bleach, ammonia, or Clorox wipes
- If a cleaner is needed, dish soap is best
- Spraying with an odor-eliminating product like Febreeze or OdorBan will keep SandBells smelling fresh
Carbon Athletics honors the product manufacturer's warranty. If you have a problem with this product please contact us and have your proof or purchase available for reference.